Thursday, May 6, 2010

Foreign Pabulum

What the fuck should I eat? I was in a hole and I began to think of holes. Holes in the ground, things I like that grow in the ground, money trees (Pachira aquatica), Courtney Love, and finally an economic hole: GREECE. And I ate.

Balk-yeah Salad: Nothing to protest

  • 1 head romaine lettuce- rinsed, dried and chopped
  • 1 red onion, thinly sliced
  • 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives
  • 1 green bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 red bell pepper, chopped
  • 2 large tomatoes, chopped
  • 1 cucumber, sliced
  • 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 6 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 lemon, juiced
  • ground black pepper to taste

Whisk together the olive oil, oregano, lemon juice and black pepper. Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve.


Thanks for the Bailout.

No comments:

Post a Comment